Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Spreadsheets - Analysis of Completed tasks for Monday 28 June

On Monday our teacher was sick.Then we found out our reliever wasn't here so our class got split into different classes for a day.Mrs Corbett emailed the class our tasks for the day.Today we made a graph of the tasks our class completed.
From the graph, I can see that there are 22 students in our class today. I got 22 by adding the numbers from the bars in the graph.

Blue bar = 1 student
Purple bar = 6 students
Red bar = 7 students
Yellow bar = 6 students
Green bar = 2 students

From this graph, I can see that 1 student finished no tasks, 6 student finished 1 task, 7 students finished 2 tasks, 6 students finished 3 tasks, and only 2 students finished all 4 tasks. Mrs Corbett feels disapointed about this because we were playing games all day instead of the tasks.I think that next time I should I should sit in a more quiet area and focus on my tasks, and not playing games.









1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ysabella! I like the way you made the statements and I like how you decorated it! Ka pai Ysabella!

    ReplyDelete