Thursday, November 4, 2021

Delicious desserts!

The other day I did some baking. I made a diya tart for my Diwali tasks. 
The ingredients I used were:

  • 60g of soft butter
  • 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 2-3 tablespoons of water
  • Milk chocolate
  • Cream
  • White chocolate
  • Strawberries/Blueberries
  • Sprinkles
First I had to make the dough. I used the butter, powdered sugar, flour, and water to make the dough. Then I took some silicone cupcake mould to shape the diya tart.

Whilst it was in the oven, I melted the chocolate over the stove with the cream. The cream is so that it isn't sickeningly sweet. Then I took it of the stove, and melted the white chocolate in the microwave. 

I made my own pipping bag out of a sandwich bag, and pipped out some flames for the diya. They looked okay, but I think that I could've done better. I popped them in the freezer and waited for the tarts to bake.

Once they were done, I put them out to cool. Then I cut up some strawberries, and put them inside the tart. I also put some blueberries inside. I put the chocolate inside and put it in the freezer. I also took out the white chocolate flames.

Then, when they were cool enough I put the flames and sprinkles on top. They just looked so delicious! I gave one to everyone and they all enjoyed it, especially my brother. I enjoyed making it and knowing that everyone liked them made me so happy!

What do you think I should make next?




6 comments:

  1. Hi Ysabella,
    Wow that looks so good!How did it taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Ysabella
    Wow thoose look amazing my sister is starting a new bisenuss of making chocolate pies and differnt flavours to does it taste delicous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora ysabella I tried our recipe and my mum helped me a bit after
    we finished the it it was so yummy and we also made more
    anyways I hope you make more blogs see you soon bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ysabella, They look so good. I will defeintly try and make them at home on the weekend.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ysabella! Very nice diwali tarts! How did they taste?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ysabella, The desserts Looked Really Yummy And amazing! I should try it out if i have the same ingredients!

    ReplyDelete