Tuesday, October 26, 2021

My Promise

Today I'm learning about the importance of looking after our environment. This is one of my tasks based on this topic.
Create: Record or poster
After watching the Tiaki clip, write a short script of a promise that you will make for the future of Aotearoa.
I made a poster because I love using my creative skills. Here's what a it looks like.


I used Canva.com to make it. For those who can't read this, it say:

I promise, for the future of Aotearoa that I will take care of our land by taking care of our native plants and trees and getting rid of pests

This was a really fun and I always love doing my tasks each week.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing Ysabella! You are so good at doing these! I agree, we should all be responsible, putting things to where they belong!
    Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete