Friday, August 27, 2021

Origami

Today we did some origami. We got to choose from these options.


The teacher said that we could choose harder ones if we didn't want to do these ones, so I chose to do a parrot. It took 20 minutes to do this and I really put a lot of effort into this so please don't judge my parrot. Here are some of the steps.









These were only from the first 3 minutes. Half way through my dad wanted to make one to so his will be in there as well. Here is the result. The top one is mine and the bottom one is my dads. I'm really happy with the result and hope to do this again someday.

  







3 comments:

  1. Wow Ysabella, your origami parrots are super awesome!
    I love the detail you went into as you described how you made them with photos. In addition, you shared your learning with your Dad and I think both you and your Dad made great parrots!

    Great sharing Ysabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Ysabella. Looking forward to seeing you at the next Google Meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Ysabella

    Nice post espically the parrot and steps are really helpful thank you for blogging and hope you a good year.

    ReplyDelete